Hello 2018!!

Well Happy New Year, welcome to 2018! I think when I Started this blog, the good intentions were there but you know how life is right?!

MS for me is probably different than it is for everybody else, I have a theory that living life and not thinking about it actually helps. My 2017, although rocky in some parts, has been great! I've faced challenges but despite them, I finished the year smiling!! Switched meds to Plegridy because my skin didn't like the Copaxone, over 2 years relapse free...I was flying!!

Here's the kicker, despite being adamant the MS wasn't going to put me my arse, which to be fair on its own it didn't, lack of sleep, stomach bugs and the Flu did!! Way to bloody go Flu jab!! No amount of vitamins and rest was gonna avoid that sucker, so it bought on a relapse! It has knocked me for six, completely numb on one side, I can't feel my teeth so now would be a good time for a visit to the dentist :-)! It's zapped my energy, so my walks and bike rides with the munchkins are on hold, for now at least!
I do know one thing, other than having to ride this one out, I'm still smiling, because the alternative of crying is just gonna make me look all puffy and looking puffy eyed isn't a good look! So MS hear this, when I've got through this blip, you're gonna do one!!

Decided that my new year is gonna start in February, Chinese New Year style, better get the bubbly on ice right?!
 Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain!!

https://www.plegridy.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life is a risk and then you die!

Time really does fly!