Happy New Year!

Well it's 2019 already, guess this is the time when people start making new years resolutions and reinventing themselves?! All the 'New Year, new me' stuff! Need to be fitter, need to be happier or healthier and must achieve this and that this year...Hands up to those that are in this category? Not me, I decided a few years ago, after my diagnosis and the end of my marriage that I wasn't going to plan, I was just going to do it! You can make plan A, B and C and I'll guarantee you wouldn't have planned for D! I have a couple of things that I know I need to do like pass my UNI course, be a bridesmaid for one of my best friends weddings, go sky diving as my relapse kinda put a halt on that plan last year but as for planning, nope just going to see where this year takes me.

I did start the year off with a walk to my favourite place, something I didn't do a lot of last year, put my music in my ears and climbed and sat on one of the rocks at Black Rocks! Man did I feel unfit when I climbed that sucker, and it's not like I don't do any exercise, my body just doesn't like the cold weather lol! Or perhaps I've over indulged over Christmas and New Year, ok it's probably that lol! It's nice to just sit and just stare out over the countryside and just think or not think because sometimes you just need to be in the quiet and not talk to anybody. I sat for a while, watched the sun start to set and then off I went for my walk. Haha, walking through the Derbyshire Dales whilst it was getting dark had all the makings of a new horror film...although singing aloud Kelly Clarkson's, Stronger probably scared everyone away to be honest, I'll never get on X-factor haha.

I felt peaceful, I felt happy and not once did I think I'm too tired to this, or that my MS is playing up because what's the point? It's always going to be there and I might as well have a good reason to be tired right?!

So happy New Year peeps, 2019 will be what it will be, no plans or resolutions, I'm winging it this year!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life is a risk and then you die!

Time really does fly!