Friday 13th or MS?


As I was pottering around the house, trying to remember what I had to do, my brain is a minefield to unravel at times, I really get the whole, 'you'd lose your head if it wasn't screwed on' saying now because in all fairness, I probably would!  I suddenly remembered that I had to sort a ticket out that I'd forgotten about! After having kept the receipt in the said place for the last 2 weeks, it had disappeared! Chuntering to myself that the council had already had my payment for said parking ticket and having to pay a fine was just not on and it was one thing after another, I reluctantly paid it after having spent 2 hours looking for it!! Brain fog can be a bit of a pain in my butt at times and always happens when I really don't want it to like when you switch the kitchen tap on and forget you have and flood the kitchen, but that's another story!
 After calming down a bit,  I realised that maybe it's not actually the MS, as it's easy to blame everything on that and that it was just a darn bit of bad luck and the amount of things you have to juggle and remember in life. I started to think about when will the rainbows appear, or when will this case of pins and needles in my face and head end, man it really does make the eyes water at times! I've noticed that people, not just with MS but life in general are always waiting for that moment, for that stroke of bad luck with MS or in life to end, when everything is supposed to just fall into place, where they put stuff off waiting for that rainbow. For so many MSer's it's a cure I guess, but whilst waiting for that maybe we are missing out on the moments that are constantly passing us by and concentrating on what is going wrong rather than what is going right?
I have my rainbows, they’re my munchkins, my friends and my family, the fact that through all the bad stuff, there is always the good, so I'm not going to wait for that moment, I'm going to let it find me!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life is a risk and then you die!

Time really does fly!